Thursday, February 14, 2013

My chat with Dharmendra Panigrahi

www.keralatourcentre.com

1:09 PM Dharmendra: Hi
1:10 PM me: Hi
 Dharmendra: How r u?
 me: I am fine ,Thanks , how abt u?
1:11 PM Dharmendra: I was very pleased with ur co.ordination
 me: thank u sir
 Dharmendra: Let me thank u from the bottom of my heart :-)
1:12 PM U know wat
 me: welcome Sir
  I am also very happy that u enjoyed the trip
1:15 PM & good feed backs are the real inspiration & real profit :)
1:16 PM Dharmendra: I am now seriously thinking of partnering with u to start something here in orissa
1:18 PM I mean to ve a setup for arranging a tour operator service if u agree
1:21 PM me: sure sir ,pls go ahead
1:22 PM Dharmendra: I ll give u call regarding this very soon
  Tc
  Bye

5 minutes
1:27 PM me: bye                  Dharmendra Panigrahi 
Kerala Tour Centre .. All about Kerala

No comments:

Post a Comment